The Obesity Revolution
WORLD OBESITY DAY IS 11 OCTOBER 2018
Myzone comes on board as sponsor to fight Obesity
Turn yellow and turn the tables on obesity. It’s time to fight the “Big O” – Obesity, that is!
Health clubs, gyms, studios, leisure centres and facilities are invited to come together on World Obesity Day – 11 October – by turning yellow for 24 hours!
Make World Obesity Day, the day your gym comes to life. You can attract new members, invite your leads to experience your club at it’s best, and further cement that unique sense of community among your members and clients.
How? You can:
- run MYZONE classes and turn your MYZONE tiles yellow for 24 hours to boost awareness, or if you don’t use MYZONE technology then decorate the club in yellow
- run nutrition seminars and healthy cooking classes
- get mums, dads and kids active by running family workouts
- compile and distribute health bags containing information about chronic diseases, at-home workouts and, of course, the services your gym offers to combat obesity
- run activities with and for your local schools
Turn your club into a vibrant yellow hub of health, well being and education this World Obesity Day, and help end the obesity crisis!
To join the campaign, or for more ideas about how to use World Obesity Day to fight the Big O, or to join Myzone as a sponsor contact: